24 Mar 2007

Some men learn to cook - finally



Fri. I went to the first morning of a short cookery course, organized by the local AVF (Accueil des Villes Francaises) - for men !

We took most of it very seriously, even exactly how to cut up tinned tomatoes:



M. had bought me a very elegant 'tablier" from Habitat - elegance is a necessity in all things for her:



Les recettes:





A woman looks doubtful about this stuff cooked up by us guys:



But it was fine - however next month we have to cook for lots of women in the evening !

See more here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! One of the best gifts I ever gave my husband was French cooking lessons. I've never regretted it for a moment. Each night over dinner I am thankful that I had that inspiration!!

Keep us posted on your progress...

Meilleurs voeux!!